YEAR-LONG PROTECTION STARTING AT $34/MONTH
This is our most popular option for Seattle cockroach customers. We offer year-long service where we perform a full preventative maintenance treatment on the exterior of your home once a quarter. If issues arise between your quarterly service, simply let us know and we’ll return for free.
Our year-long protection plans offer a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If we cannot solve your pest problem, we will return for free until you are satisfied. If the problem persists, we will credit or refund your last service payment.
ONE-TIME TREATMENT $225-$325
For cockroaches, we do not recommend one-time treatments, as it generally takes multiple treatments to control roaches. However, some customers do prefer a one-time treatment. Unlike our year-long programs, our one-time treatments offer no guarantee. The price is based on a few factors, such as size of your home and level of infestation. When our technicians arrive to your home, they can provide an exact price for one-time treatments. We do list a price range above so you know the most you’d pay for this service. If you do choose our one-time treatment, we do offer follow-up treatments at a reduced price of $75 per treatment, if performed within 30 days of your original treatment.
- HOW QUICKLY SHOULD I EXPECT RESULTS FROM SEATTLE COCKROACH REMOVAL?
- We treat using a combination of products, such as baits, dusts, traps and sprays. Generally customers see improvements within a few days, but should give the treatment 2 to 3 weeks to work properly before having another treatment performed. Total eradication may be achieved in one treatment, but generally takes multiple treatments. We recommend treatments every 2 to 3 weeks until roaches are gone. In most cases it is okay to be present while we treat for roaches, but if you are chemical-sensitive we recommend leaving. Please avoid touching all treated areas until our spray dries completely. For roach control, only interiors are treated.
- HOW CAN I KEEP SEATTLE COCKROACHES FROM RETURNING?
- Cleanliness is the most important factor in the Northwest for eradicating roaches for two reasons. First, the products we use lose their effectiveness when applied to dirt and grime. The second reason is that if you leave food and water out, you will continue to feed the roaches which will then avoid our baits. Please make sure that no dirty dishes are left out for long periods of time and that there is no standing water where roaches are present. Also eliminating clutter helps eliminate their harborages.
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
- Cleanliness is the most important factor for answering this question. If the home is very clean, food is put away, dishes are not left out, etc., then it generally takes 1 or 2 treatments to eradicate roaches. If cleanliness is an issue, then it can take many treatments to get rid of roaches. We cannot stress enough that cleanliness is the single most important factor in getting rid of roaches. If you are in a multi-unit setting, such as an apartment or townhouse, then there is a chance that roaches are coming from another unit and this can make it very difficult to completely eradicate cockroaches. In multi-unit settings we recommend all units be inspected for activity. Those units with activity should be treated regularly until the problem is resolved.
- HOW DO I PREPARE FOR A SEATTLE COCKROACH TREATMENT?
- Preparation is key for eliminating roaches. Please see our Cockroach Preparation Info page for more details.